Thursday, June 16, 2011

Golf Course Rankings




This is a list of the golf courses that I have played and my personal rankings of them:
36) House on the Rock Resort - Original 18
39) Currie Park Golf Course



Ballyneal Golf and Hunt Club - From 17 Tee



Erin Hills Golf Course - 9 Green




Top 25 Courses I Still Want to Play:


1) The Old Course at St. Andrews
2) Cypress Point
3) Augusta National
4) Old MacDonald
5) Cape Kidnappers
6) Lahinch
7) Ballybunion
8) Friars Head
9) Pine Valley
10) NGLA - National Golf Links of America
11) Pacific Dunes
12) Barnbougle Dunes
13) Shinnecock Hills
14) Sebonack
15) Sheep Ranch
16) Oakmont Country Club
17) The Kingsley Club
18) Rock Creek Cattle Company
19) Tetherow
20) Arcadia Bluffs
21) Torrey Pines (South)
22) Pebble Beach
23) Whistling Straits (Straits) (CHECK OFF 9/2/11)
24) The Dunes Club
25) Chicago Golf Club



I mean, come on. Cape Kidnappers just looks disgusting.

I will be continuing to add comments and golf courses to my list as time progresses. My top rated courses are by no means currently all the courses that I have played, but this is only the beginning. I hope to play every golf course in the world by the time all is said and done...seems potentially doubtful though. If you have suggestions about more great courses to experience, please feel free to email me at mitch.ehly@gmail.com. 

Go tee it up and live the dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment